Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve to Ye

U.S.S. Shipwreck
0000-0400
Friends, it is officially Christmas Eve. I have managed to get all of my gift-wrapping done, and have nearly finished off the giant box of cookies I received last night from the delicious treat-making factory that is the kitchen of Sarah and Carolyn.
I do believe I left a shopping bag at the check-out at Target and need to go back in the morning and see if there is an "unclaimed bags at check-out" section in customer service. If not, I get to debate with Natalie again tomorrow about which clothes are the best choice to bestow upon Mason as part of a Christmas gift.
Kevin left for New Jersey to be home with his family for Christmas yesterday morning and Natalie is with her dad so it's just me and the wolfins at home tonight. I keep making them go down to the basement with me and I think they are just about tired of my scared behind. I had this awful nightmare the other night involving a basement and it's just been on my mind ever since. I plan to spend a portion of Christmas day turning that nightmare into an action-packed comic strip and hopefully, that will have some sort of therapeutic effect.
Aside from comic-ing, I would like to finish an acrylic painting, polish up my teaching portfolio and narrow down some New-Year's resolutions by the end of the weekend or, perhaps by the end of next week. Also, being the GIANT NERD THAT I AM, I Cannot Wait! to fill in my new 2011 planner pages. I got a new starter kit for my Franklin Covey. I think it is time to create some new goals for myself and that is always exciting. What can I say - I am a quintessential Capricorn (goal-oriented, mountain-climber, winner, nerd-fest).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, when do you have a birthday. i feel like this is information i should have. i should also quit calling you dude. because you are a lady. or at least, still not a dude.

also, xo.